As soon as your payments begin
If you have requested a benefit, you might have a stand-down of just one or two weeks.
If you are qualified to receive an advantage between 23 March 2020 and 23 2020, you won’t have a stand-down november.
Your repayments begins after your stand-down finishes. If you have been working recently, your repayments may take longer to begin.
You have been working recently
Your repayments usually takes as much as a few months (13 months) to start out if you have been recently in work and:
- left your task without a good explanation, or
- lost your work as a result of misconduct.
Other payments you will get from work
You might get other repayments from work, eg:
- vacation pay
- unwell pay
- pay instead of notice
- your retirement repayments .
In the event that you here is another, your repayments from us will begin after they’re completed.
As an example, you can get 3 weeks well worth of vacation pay. What this means is your repayments from us begins 3 months after your finishes that are stand-down.
When you have very first repayment
As soon as your payments begin, you may not get anything when you look at the first week. This will be because we spend you for the week which is simply been. This implies you are on good results for just one week and acquire taken care of that advantage when you look at the week that is next. This is certainly also known as arrears.
- Your instalments begin Monday – you may not get anything in this week.
- Very first weekly repayment is compensated within the next week, on your own pay check.
Approved part-way through the week
In the event the repayments start part-way through the week, your payment that is first will lower than what you should generally get.
- Your instalments start Wednesday.
- Very first regular repayment:
- is paid into the a few weeks, on your own pay check, and
- would be for 5 times (Wednesday-Sunday).